What is Physical Therapy at TherapyLab?
Visit our comfortable, friendly, and hospitable spaces to check out our state-of-the-art equipment and discuss with our exceptional staff about prevention, therapy, and how we can help you improve your quality of life.
The aims of TherapyLab
The injuries and conditions that are significantly improved with physiotherapy are:
The Spinal Column:
Conditions and diseases that cause:
- Lower back pain/ Sciatica
- Back pain
- Cervical pain
Tendinitis, Fractures, Muscle Sprains:
- Shoulder Periarthritis
- Epicondylitis/ Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Meniscal tear
- Tear of cruciate ligaments
- Collateral ligament rupture
- Knee Chondromalacia
Central and peripheral nervous system disorders:
- Multiple Sclerosis
Physical Therapy after Surgery:
- Tear repair of joints – Tear repair in tendons
- Osteosynthesis – Fractures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
New method of speedy rehabilitation
1. Hilterapia is the only technique that can transfer high-intensity laser emission to stimulate tissue that would otherwise remain inactive. The procedure is perfectly safe for patients and is suitable for pathological conditions in which other therapeutic methods prove inefficient.
2. Hilterapia is the only technique that simultaneously allows the photochemical, photothermal and photomechanical action of the laser.
3. Hilterapia is the only technique that promotes pain relief from the very first session.
In combination with physical therapy, TherapyLab Social Cooperative Enterprise recommends:
- Therapeutic exercise for people who suffer from: Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Cancer.
- An ergotherapist: Training and instructions for safe movement.
- A speech-language therapist: Assessment of speech and language disorders, dyslexia, stuttering due to poor hearing.
- Bone Mass Measurement: We collaborate with specialized clinics who perform the specific measurement.
- A nutritionist/dietician: Correcting erroneous dietary habits.
- A general practitioner: Information and advice on health matters and constant communication with the attending physician.
- Alternative treatments: Reflexology, Shiatsu, Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Japanese Head Massage, Lymph Massage therapy, Prenatal Massage Therapy, and Postpartum Massage.